miércoles, 25 de junio de 2014

My blogging experience.

Hello! Today I will write about my blogging experience in the English class.

First, I consider than this blog was a good experience to learn English, because that distinguished of the typical form of learn this language. I personally enjoy more the blog class than the class in the classroom.

Beforehand, I has a personal blog, but I don´t continue with this project; in a near future I think open this blog again. At present, I have a community blog with some friends, the blog (aspire to be a electronic magazine) is called "El Aluvión" and I with my friends publish varied themes, from homophobia even video-games.

This blog help did me improve my English. Thought I still have mistakes with the grammar, but with the meanings and translation I don´t have problems.

This mechanics permit that each one make progress in his own rate, and look up in Word-reference allow know news words. But the time to dedicate the activity is not much.

I would change the method of choose the topics for the blog, including, that each one choose his own topic in someone class. And I would dedicate more time to blog, maybe fifteen minutes more, but with the condition that the writing would be a little more long.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario