jueves, 3 de diciembre de 2015

English Challenges

Hello! This is the last blog that I write in the subject English level 4, in the year 2015.



This subject was very good, really. English level 3 and 4 was very relaxed with a good teacher and didn`t was boring, the activities didn`t was tiresome and I learned more things that in English level 2. In English level 4, the use of the blog was very necessary because is a good tool for learn in the writing area, but my difficulties is in the speaking and listening areas, for this reason, I enjoyed more making the blog hahaha. Generally, the topics of the blog were interesting, and also, easy to make.

I think that my difficulties in English is the listening and speaking, for example, if I talk with an American or English person, I couldn`t speak fluently, with much pauses. I think that the only form of learn is with practice. The homework of videos was a good tool for this objective, and I think that is a good route for learn little by little.


Outside of the English class I practice the English in unexpected situations, for example, in the street I walking while I listening music. I listening music in Spanish but sometimes I change the lyrics to English in my mind, is funny. In other situations, I watch TV series in Spanish and I imagine the same dialogs in English. But I still not use the English in important situations or conversations. This is the challenge for me after that finish this English course. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario