jueves, 19 de noviembre de 2015

2015 Reflections Have you had a good year?

Hello, today I will talk about my year 2015.



I had a lot of good moments or things in this year. Principally, I began a love relationship until today. First, he lives in Concepcion, but he decided come to Santiago for study photography in the next year. We have 8 months of relationship and we were happy, my mother knows him and loves him. Also, this year I strengthen my friendship with many people, and got new friends. The friendly area was good in this year. In other areas, for example in my career, I could finally pass my subjects, and the next year I will do the practice and thesis. But, in a very important area, my personal development, I could assist to psychotherapy and understand many things of my life.

This year, some things don’t had a good state, for example my health. I was sick in different occasions in the year, either of my stomach, or a cold, and this didn`t allow me to assist to the job or my classes. As well as, the relation with my mother not was too good for different reasons.

However, I could get a job in March of this year. This job afforded that I had money for me and for help in my house with the maintenance. Also, I could restart with my passion, the writing.

A good course that I had in this year was “Group Therapy”, precisely in my career.


2015 was a good year in general. 

1 comentario: