miércoles, 23 de abril de 2014

A beautiful photography

Hello! Today I will tell about of a photograph that I like.




This photograph was taken by me in this summer, exactly in February, in my travel to the south of Chile, specifically, in a tour to Chiloé Island, near of Castro, the capital of this island. 

The photograph show a typical building of Chiloé, a lake dwelling, in this photograph we can see many lake dwelling, all together, with a little and green hill at the back. We can see the reflection of the dwellings in the lake. I like this photograph because I had never travelled to Chiloe Island in my life, so, the photograph symbolize my first travel to this place.

The tour to Chiloe Island endure only one day. I went with my mother in this travel to the south, we stayed in Puerto Montt, in the house of a mother`s friend, for a time, around of one week. 

This photography was taken with my cell phone, which have a very good camera. 

4 comentarios:

  1. Camilo, your photograph is very beautiful! I imagine that you take good photos :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Really this picture was taken by you? Very nice! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi :)
    It is a very beautiful and representative photograph of Chiloe. I think that Chiloe is a magical and wonderful place like many places in the south of Chile. I went to Chiloe a year ago and will never forget that trip. I would like to go back and walk the streets once more.
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love Chiloé. This is one of the popular photos that we all take there. I really like this photo <3

    ResponderEliminar