miércoles, 9 de abril de 2014

Technology

Hello! Today I tell you about my favourite piece of technology, this piece is my mp4, i bought this piece in Internet, in the page "Mercado Libre", in May of last year, after of I was robbery. 

I use the mp4 when I travel or in my route to my job or my university. Normally, I liked, on top, walk in the park or the streets of Santiago in cloudy days but listen the music in my mp4. 


So, I used this artefact every day, don`t be day in which I not used my mp4. I like used this because the music is very important in my life, the music has been a great help to me in difficult or unhappy moments. I feel comfortable when the reproductor change of a song to other, above all, if the music changes of style. 


If I wouldn`t have this article, my travels or my route to the job or to the university would like very boring. I imagine how would be my ten hours of travel to the South in vacations without music and I wouldn`t travel tottally happy. 


The day of I would lose my mp4, I will go inmediately to buy other.





1 comentario:

  1. Hi Camilo!!! I thonk that the music has been a great help in the unhappy moments too, because I fell that the music can transport us an other place, and be used for to calm.
    I listen music when I walk to my house or at University, because make the way more short. I want to know... who it's the music you listen?. Bye!!!

    ResponderEliminar