miércoles, 16 de abril de 2014

My favourite cartoon

Hello! I will tell about my favourite cartoon, it is Detective Conan.

Detective Conan is a japanese cartoon, is the story of an adolescent detective that is a witness of a drug traffic, but the dealers see to the detective and hit him, later, they gave him a pill for kill... but when the detective wake up, he has been transformed in a kid! Afterwards, under the name of Conan Edogawa, he join with a crazy doctor for find to the criminals; and he approach to his great love Ran Mouri and her dad, Kogoro, a useless detective, for don´t lose the practice in the resolve of crimes.



I watch this cartoon since of 10 years old. I like Detective Conan because ever I love the mystery, and this cartoon present for the spectator new cases all the days with an original style. I still watch this cartoon and in Japan don´t finish yet. I watch Detective Conan when I have free time, together with other TV series, normally, every two days.

My favourite character of Detective Conan is Kaito Kid, a elusive thief that Conan don´t get catch, nor the police, he dress up for camouflage yourself and don´t be capture, he can dress up of men or women and ever leaves riddles in the crime scene.

This cartoon have topics such as the drug traffic, the organized crime, murders to litlle or great scale, the unconditional love, etc.




2 comentarios:

  1. oh! detective conan, I like it very much, but is very extensive for me... many chapters!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. woow! I loved this cartoon when I was a little bit little!!

    ResponderEliminar