jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2015

Summer Plans

The places that I would like visit are principally four countries: Brazil, Spain, Italy and Colombia.



I would like that the people that accompany me in this travels are my friends or my boyfriend. Specially, in Spain, I have an older sister in Barcelona, she is fashion designer and her apartment is in the center, there she can receive me. I would like be with her and know his friends and frequent people. In Brazil I have a good friend that lives in Sao Paulo, and he can receive me in his house and show me the city and other places and activities of his country, for example the carnivals or the beach. In Colombia and Italy, I would like to go with Chilean friends, in those countries I don`t have acquaintance people that can receive me.

The activities that I would like do in those places are varied, it depend the country. In Spain I would like visit the historic center and the architecture, know the Spain bohemian and meet much people. In Brazil I would like know the beach and the carnivals. In Colombia I would like be in Bogotá and Cartagena de Indias, I know these places thank a TV series Colombian: Betty la fea. I love the happiness of the Colombians. Finally, in Italy I would like, above all, eat, the pastas are my weakness.


I planning only have fun in summer, not work nor study. 

1 comentario:

  1. I think that Brazil, Spain, Italy and Colombia are fantastic countries. I hope that you travel to favorite place.

    ResponderEliminar