jueves, 29 de octubre de 2015

My best friend

My best friend is Natalie, she have 27 years old.



Both were studying in the same career, in Psychology at the Universidad de Chile. I was in second year and she in third year, but we had a common subject. In this occasion, we didn`t talk much, but one year after, we coincided in a faculty party and we did talk more.  Days after, we went out to eat ice cream and talk. Natalie and I were friends since the year 2013, we have two year of friendship till present.

I consider that Natalie is my best friend because we have many things in common. She also happen a vocational crisis in the career, we have the same humor type and we like the same TV series. As well as, we do many things together, for example dance in aerobic, cook, and go out to shopping.  She live with her mother, and also I. But also, she has a son of 9 years old; she got pregnant at 18 years old. Natalie knows things of me that nobody know.


The best memories that I have with Natalie, is when we did go to Zumba Class sometimes. We had fun together in these classes. I love to my best friend Natalie. 

2 comentarios:

  1. Camilo I hope that you continue with this friendship! Is cool that you share some activities with your friend.

    Take care!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Camilo I hope that you continue with this friendship! Is cool that you share some activities with your friend.

    Take care!

    ResponderEliminar