jueves, 22 de octubre de 2015

How Green are you?

Hello, today I`m going to talk about my relation with the ecology.



I didn`t had many opportunities to learn about environmentally friendly practices, but when I was a child, in the kinder garden and my school, the teachers show me different forms of care the environment, unfortunately the lessons was only theoretical.

The recycling not is a usual topic in my daily routine. I would like have the time and the habit for this, but my days (above all in the week) are much accelerated and I don`t stop it. Even so, I think that is thing of habit, and when I will have a little bit of time (for example in summer or holidays) I will begin to realize some of recycling.

I don`t have a bike, but in Christmas my mother will give me one. I like walk by the city, above all in the night, I prefer a good trekking by some fine streets in the city instead of a route in bus. In my opinion, the bus in Santiago is a very bad transport way; is dirty, polluting and hot. It is very disagreeable.

I don`t have joined in some eco-organization. I don`t know some in Santiago, but I don`t reject the idea of in a future I have joined in one of this organizations. I think that they accomplish a very important mission in the cities above all.

I would like have a park near of my house, I want go over this place in bike. Also I would like have a little vegetable patch, above all tomatoes, lettuces and potatoes; in my house, I and my mother eat many of these vegetables.

I try of do a minimum of things for reduce my carbon footprint. But I need more information in relation with it.


Finally, I think that in Santiago we don`t have an eco-friendly behavior. The use of car is increasing year after year, the people is more consumer and the accelerated urban life don`t we allow for develop an eco-friendly aware. The industries cover the zones and the green areas are less and less. The common people and the authorities have the duty of be more responsible about this topic. 

Thanks!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario