jueves, 8 de octubre de 2015

Election Day

Hello, today I will speak about the vote in democracy.



I did vote in the last election, in the 2009 and 2013. And I am going to vote in the next presidential election. I think that if we don`t exercise our right of vote, other person will do, and in this country, the power of decision is in the right wing sector, and is necessary change this situation. All we have the power of decision and we have to exercise. I think that the blocs of the “Nueva Mayoría” and the “Alianza” don`t have the sufficient capacity of civil representation, for that reason I will vote for an independent candidate.

In relation to the electoral campaigns, I think that is excessive. This type of campaigns generates visual contamination in the streets and I think that a discussion in TV is a much better form of campaign. After all, we will vote for the ideas, no for the faces or images.

The qualities that should have a person to run for a public position is a big capacity of know how to listen, as much to people as to political opponents. He should be clear and precise in his ideas and proposals. Many people in this country think that a president should be authoritarian, above all the topic of the delinquency, but I think that these people are completely disoriented.

The politician is attractive, but I don`t have the capacity of discuss, I am a bit aggressive with the extreme right wing people, and I don`t have patience for explain the things in a debate. Therefore, I don`t would have a good politician.


The electoral campaigns in my district are very invasive. Many pamphlet and posters, but in the moment of new proposal for the district, the candidates don`t have nothing specific. I think that a debate in a public space of the district would be a good form of let know his ideas and proposals. 

Thank you!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario