jueves, 15 de octubre de 2015

My future job

Hello. Today I will write about my future job.

My real passion is creating histories, then; my ideal job in future is scriptwriter or dramatist. I imagine my job very relaxed and happy, for example in wintertime I imagine me in my house with a heater, drinking a coffee or hot tea, writing a new history for TV or theatre in my notebook. Or in summer, in a little house with view to the sea, I am sitting in the terrace, drinking a Martini and writing in my notebook.



Clearly, I would like be in a familiar space. An office is a very impersonal place to create an artistic work of any type. Ideally I need a comfortable space of job to create, with music, some drink or coffee, good light, and obviously my notebook.

I would like travel to Europe, especially to Spain and Italy, I need nourished me with the history and the knowledge of this part of the world. I think that a good histories creator have to know other realities. Other possibility is travel to Argentina and Brazil, because there are the greatest creators in script of cinema, soap opera, or theatre in Latinoamerica.

Then, if I want travel to Europe, I would take some major or specialization in Spain for example. Because here in Chile, not exist a great offer about this career and not much universities teach this job. At present, I am studying psychology at Universidad de Chile, but is a career that now don`t inspire me.

I really need and want study for be a scriptwriter. Is a passion that I discovered since approximately two years and was sleep in me for a time.


2 comentarios:

  1. Hello!

    If you want to be a scriptwriter or dramatis I think is so important that you travel around the world to know other places, peoples and histories.

    Luck with this!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would like to read a book witting bay you! :D

    ResponderEliminar